- Potlatch was awarded $175,000 Community Development Block Grant for a new restroom in Scenic Six Park.
- Hoodoo, the Water/Sewer District in Harvard, was awarded $85,000 between DEQ and the Idaho GEM Grant for a wastewater Planning Study to fix their outdated wastewater system.
- Cottonwood has procured and selected the contractor to complete work on their restroom pavilion. The City is planning to have the restroom completed and ready before the Idaho County Fair.
- Orofino has a Community Development Block Grant helping pay for the purchase of a new pre-fabricated restroom for Champions Park. The restroom has been ordered and should be delivered and installed this summer.
- Kamiah’s pool renovation is nearly complete! The City received a Community Development Block Grant to help pay for renovations, multiple foundation grants, and they do fundraising events.
- Kamiah also has a Community Development Block Grant that is helping pay for necessary Booster Station improvements. Work on this project to begin this summer.
- Work has been continuously moving forward with the Craigmont, Juliaetta, Kendrick, New Meadows, and Nezperce water/wastewater projects.
If your community has a need for water, wastewater, park, community center type projects we are planning for future project submissions. Let Krista Baker know, and we can help.